SEM GripTide Non-Skid Deck Coating
HAZMAT fee is included in pricing. Air shipping not available, please select ground or discount shipping option.
SEM GripTide Non-Skid Deck Coating Kit is a two-component high quality urethane, grip-enhancing, textured coating that provides a durable, protective finish for boat floors, decks, treads, steps, docks, walkways, ladders and other surfaces.
Using two-component technology, GripTide dries quicker and offers a more consistent, durable finish that will stand up to harsh weather conditions and prolonged exposure to salt water than similar products. Grip Tide is chemical and fade-resistant and also rubber-enhanced, providing traction and stability.
Available in five popular colors, Gull Gray, Mateo Wheat, Sail White, Sportsman Green and Midnight Black.
Features and Benefits:
- 2K technology for durability and a quick cure
- Easy one-step (one coat) application via roller or spray
- Durable coating that maintains flexibility
- Adhesion to most surfaces
- Chemical and fade resistant
- 1.25 gal kit includes includes paint, catalyst and textured roller cover
- Fiberglass, SMC and Gelcoat
- Fully cured unfinished & unsealed concrete
- Dry wood and engineered wood
- Primed or painted surfaces
- Kit contains 1 Gallon GripTide Non-Skid Deck Coating, 1 Cone Quart GripTide Catalyst and 1 (9") GripTide Deck Coating Roller
- Coverage: approximately 75 sq. ft. per gallon
- Available Colors: Gull Gray, Mateo Wheat, Sail White, Sportsman Green and Midnight Black
- Mixing: Volume ratio of GripTide Coating to Catalystis 4:1 (due not over catalize)
- Pot Life @ 70°F (21°C), 50% R.H.: 30 minutes
- Optimal Film Thickness: 6 to 10 mils
- Dust Free Time: 45 minutes
- Dry Time: 8 hours (air dry), allow 24 hours before light use, 72 hours for full use
- Click here for technical data sheet