Mirka 6" 10mm Two-Handed Non-Vacuum RO Sander, MR-610TH
Note: This is a special order item, typically ships within 3-4 days
Mirka 6" 10mm Two-Handed Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sander (MR-610TH) is designed for demanding heavy duty sanding applications. They feature a very aggressive wide 3/8" (10mm) orbit making it an excellent machine for fast cutting in more demanding sanding operations.
Feature packed, these pneumatic two-handed sander combine true 12,000 rpm heavy duty performance and durability with low profile, light weight, ergonomic styling which makes it easy to handle and results in excellent stability during operation. The optional side handle (included) provides an extra gripping point to further increase control and reduce effort.
Mirka pneumatic random orbital sanding machines are effective and durable tools for professional sanding. They feature ergonomic design and lightweight, hi-tech molded composite construction to create tools with optimal strength and user comfort. Built for maximum dust extraction even at low suction power and a low noise level even when operating at their 12,000 rpm maximum.
Mirka two-handed tools are available in three different models. All three models include a hook & loop backup pad, pad wrench and a bottle of air-tool oil. The MR-610THCV features a dust port for vacuum hose attachment. The MR-610THSGV features a cloth vacuum bag, disposable dust bag, dust extraction and air hose.
Features and Benefits:
- 10mm (3/8") random orbit is designed for demanding heavy duty sanding applications
- Ergonomic two-handed design offers reduced operator fatigue for increased comfort
- Constructed of precision molded composite parts for strength and durability
- Variable speed control that operates up to a true 12,000 rpm performance for maximum productivity
- Moisture-resistant composite rotors and premium counterweight bearings for long life and superior reliability
- Includes handle, pad wrench, a bottle of air-tool oil and 6" grip backup pad
- Backed by the industries best 2+1 year Mirka warranty
Backed by the industries best 2+1 year Mirka warranty, simply register your tools at www.mirka.com within 30 days of purchase date.
|Dust system||Non-Vac, Vac-Ready & Self-Generating Vacuum models|
|Work pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Weight (kg)||1.2 (2.6lb)|
|Noise level (dB)||83|
|Air consumption (l/min)||594|
|Size of pad (mm)||150 (6")|
|Orbit (mm)||10 (3/8")|