Norton Adalox A290 No-Fil 5" 8-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Norton Adalox A290 No-Fil 5" 8-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs produce quick, consistent work with the increased life, fast cut rates and consistent finish of P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive.
A290 offers increased tear strength with flexibility on the fiber-reinforced, latex-saturated C-weight backing. Water-based No-Fil stearate coating on the open coat disc cuts down on loading, and vacuum holes minimize dust in the work space.
Versatile A290 discs are suitable for aluminum, fiberglass, composite and wood projects, this disc tackles your dry stripping, blending and sanding tasks.
5" size, 8-hole vacuum pattern with grip (hook & loop) backing.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive provides increased life, fast cut rate, consistent finish
- Unique fiber reinforced, flexible C-weight latex saturated backing increases tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Water-based stearate, No-Fil coating, open coat, and vacuum holes minimize loading and maximize dust collection and life
- Good choice and value for medium grit dry sanding and finishing aluminum, fiberglass, composites, hard woods and soft woods
Hook and loop back for easy disc mounting and changing
- Size: 5"
- Vacuum Pattern: 8-hole
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Attachment: Grip (hook & loop)
- Grit Range: 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 320
- Paper: B/C-weight, latex
- Coating: Water-based stearate
- Package Size: 50 discs per package