Indasa RedLine Rhynolox 2.75" Plain-Back Sanding Rolls, 910 Series
Note: Limited quantity in stock. Sale price for in stock items only, while supplies last.
Indasa RedLine Rhynolox 2.75" Plain-Back Sanding Rolls (910 Series) are designed for handing tools that do not require Grip or PSA backing.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long working life time.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For sanding blocks with clip ends that accept 2-3/4" wide plain back paper
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- E / D weight plain back paper
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 400P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" x 27-1/2 Yd (82.5') plain back rolls