Indasa WhiteLine Rhynolox 2.75" Plain-Back Sanding Rolls, 91 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa WhiteLine Rhynolox 2.75" Plain-Back Sanding Rolls (91 Series) are production grade abrasives that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a high initial cut and lower costs are desired a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; results in a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, primers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, walls and drywall
- For hand sanding and sanding blocks with clip ends that accept 2-3/4" wide plain back paper
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Anti-clogging lubricant layer
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and good surface finish
- D / C weight plain back paper
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 400P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" x 27-1/2 Yd (82.5') rolls