Farecla Profile UV Wax Liquid Protection, 1L, PRU101
Farecla Profile UV Wax Liquid Protection is a revolutionary high performance wax that provides the ultimate UV protection and high gloss fast. New formula is even easier to remove.
Simple and easy to apply and remove - thick creamy liquid formula is easy to apply either by hand or by machine. May be used in both damp weather and direct sunlight.
Profile UV Wax provides 3 to 4 months in even in harsh environments! Particularly suitable for use on yachts, aircraft and RV's as well as automobiles.
Profile UV Wax is Carnauba-based and incorporates special UV absorbers to give added protection to gelcoats and paints exposed to weathering. The high Carnauba content ensures long lasting protection against rain and salt water while the UV absorbers protect against exposure to sunlight.
Features and Benefits:
- The best choice for marine, aviation, transportation, automotive applications
- Simple and easy to apply and remove - thick creamy liquid formula is easy to apply either by hand or by machine
- May be applied in both damp weather and sunny condition!
- Provides a high gloss finish
- High Carnauba content ensures long lasting protection against rain and salt water
- UV absorbers protect against exposure to sunlight
- Formulated as a liquid wax emulsion to achieve very high active wax content yet much easier to apply than paste waxes
- Boats, Planes, Trains, Buses, R/V's, Cars...any vehicle or surface requiring a high performance wax
- Composite surfaces
- Paint & lacquer finishes
- Final step following any Farecla Profile Compound
- Carnauba based wax system incorporating highest level of UV absorbers
- Fully tested to BS EN ISO4892 Xenon Arc, ASTM D5894 and QUV accelerated weathering to resist severe exposure
- Packaged in 1 Liter (1.06qt) only
- Use as a final step following any Farecla Compound to protect surface from weathering and UV degradation
- Always shake bottle well before use
- May be applied by hand with wax applicator pad or by machine using a light cut lambswool pad or polishing foam pad at slow speeds
- Leave a slight film behind and remove residue with a microfiber towel