Zirconium Resin Fibre Discs
SMS Zirconia Alumina (Zirc) Resin Fibre Discs are designed for heavy grinding, stock removal, blending welds, surface leveling, removing paint, rust and surface imperfections.
Ideal for stainless steel, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, exotics metals and composites.
Available in 4-1/2", 5", 7" sizes x 7/8" hole configurations and in various grit options. Also available in Aluminum Oxide and Ceramic grains.
Features and Benefits:
- Fibre backing adds rigidity and grain support
- Zirconia Alumina, synthetic grain engineered to produce tougher characteristics than A/O and fracturing properties ensure consistent sharp edge
- Most aggressive coated abrasive for sanding large areas
- Ideal for stainless and composites
- Zirconia Alumina synthetic grain
- 25 discs per box
- Available in 4-1/2", 5", 7" sizes x 7/8" hole and in various grit options
- Suitable for use with angle grinder for heavy machine grinding, stock removal, blending welds, surface leveling, removing paint, rust and surface imperfections
- Ideal for stainless steel and composite materials