Indasa RedLine RhynoStick PSA Long Board Sanding Rolls
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout!.
Indasa RedLine Rhynostick Rolls feature a PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing for vinyl face backing pads, hand blocks and sanding boards.
Rolls are available in both 2-3/4" and 4-1/2" widths and a generous 82.5' length.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal, consistent finish and very long working life time.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For PSA type hand blocks and sanding boards
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- E / D / C weight paper with adhesive backing
- Available in grits from 36 to 600 for 2-3/4" widths and 36 to 180 grit for 4-1/2" widths
- Lubricant coating (grits 80 to 600)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" and 4-1/2" widths x 27-1/2 Yd (82.5') long pressure sensitive adhesive back roll