24mm (~1") Shurtape CF-740 High Performance Masking Tape
Save Now! Discount shipping available. Buy in bulk and save even more!
Shurtape® CF-740 High-Performance Tape is engineered utilizing a fine structure crepe backing combined with a medium-high adhesion, high-temperature rubber-based adhesive system to hold up to the most demanding applications.
This high temperature masking tape exhibits a smooth, consistent unwind which delivers a user-friendly product during application. Ideally suited for demanding masking applications in the transportation, marine and metal fabrication industries.
CF-740 masking tape is a favorite with SMS customers when working with high-performance marine coating systems such as EPIFANES®, AWLGRIP®, AWLCRAFT® and ALEXSEAL®.
24mm x 55m, for more width sizes click here.
- Designed for today's high-tech transportation industries (marine, automotive, bus, coaches, trains)
- Metal preparation, painting, coating and gel-coat masking
- EPDM, rubber-insulation protection
Advantages and Benefits:
- No adhesive residue
- Excellent quick stick
- Clean, flat edges
- Excellent adhesion to metals, rubber, plastics and fiberglass
- Conformability for rounding curves and contours
- Strips cleanly with no residue or paint flaking after baking and extended application periods
- Excellent adhesion to tape backing and masking papers
- Smooth unwind
Construction & Physical Properties:
- Overall Grade/Function: High Performance grade
- Backing: Fine structured crepe paper
- Adhesive: High performance, rubber-based adhesive
- Color: Natural
- Standard Widths: 18mm, 24mm, 48mm
- Standard Length: 55m (60 yds)
- Tensile Strength: 26 lbs/in width
- Adhesion to Stainless Steel: 34 oz/in width
- Thickness: 6.3 mils
- Elongation: 10%
- Service Temperature Range: 45F to 350°F
Shurtape® Brand Essence:
Technical Data Sheet:
Download by clicking here
NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than nominal size).