3" 3-Hole, 150 Grit, Indasa RedLine RhynoGrip Vacuum Sanding Discs
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
For more RedLine RhynoGrip grit and size options, click here.
Indasa 3" 3-Hole 150 Grit RedLine RhynoGrip Grip Vacuum Sanding Discs are the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, composites and also for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
Indasa RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line, designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. RedLine abrasives offer extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long lifespan.
Available in 3" size in 3-hole configuration (limited grits), 5" size discs in 5-hole & 8-hole configurations, 6" size discs in 6-hole, 8-hole & 9-hole (Festool machine) configurations, and 8" size discs in 8-hole configuration. For more RedLine RhynoGrip grit and size options, click here.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- D / C / A weight paper with velour grip backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 2000P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in 3", 5", 6", 8" size discs and 3-hole, 5-hole, 6-hole, 8-hole and 9-hole (Festool machine) patterns; for more RedLine RhynoGrip grit and size options, click here.
- 50 discs per box