6 Inch, 15-Hole, 120 Grit, Indasa PlusLine RhynoGrip Vacuum Sanding Discs
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
For more PlusLine Grit options click here.
Indasa PlusLine RhynoGrip Multi-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs are high performance abrasives that offer high-flexibility, resistance to cracking, excellent edge wear, extended service life and a consistent surface finish.
PlusLine is an excellent choice for working on shapes, edges, contoured surfaces and softer materials. Latex backing allows sanding of contoured parts and folding of paper without cracking. There is no grit shedding, especially on the edges of discs.
The unique 15-hole pattern fits most vacuum backing plate hole patterns and maximizes dust extraction. Hook & loop (grip) backing keeps discs cooler for longer working life-time than self-adhesive discs.
The PlusLine grain distribution is slightly more open and features a long working lifetime, particularly suited on softer materials (e.g. short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous woods, certain composite materials). For sanding hard materials (e.g. metal, very well cured surfaces), consider Indasa's RedLine, HeavyLine or SiC Silicon Carbide series abrasive discs.
- Machine and hand sanding with hook & loop backing pads and hand blocks
- Sanding soft materials such as fillers, top coats, short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous wooden surfaces, wood coatings and certain composite materials
Features and Benefits:
- Strong latex material allows folding
- Excellent resistance to cracking and edge wear
- Excellent edge wear resistance and no grit shedding
- High resistance to clogging for very long working life time
- High performance on softer materials
- High quality consistent finish
- Multi-hole pattern for excellent dust extraction and backing plate compatibility
- Grip (hook & loop) velour backing
- Up to 25% less than similar competitor products yet superior results
- Norton A275
- 3M Gold
- Mirka Gold
- Mirka Royal
- B/C/D weight latex backing paper with velour
- Lubricant coating (150 to 1000 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in 6" size discs
- 15-hole pattern assures excellent dust extraction; fits on most vacuum backing plates (e.g. 6-hole, 8-hole, 9-hole Festool, Mirka Abranet multi-hole pattern)
- Grit range 40 to 1000
- 50 discs per box