Alpha HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum, HWD1120
Alpha® HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum (HWD1120) is equipped with a powerful 2-hp motor and an extra-large capacity HEPA filter system. The Alpha® HWD1120 Vacuum offers the air flow efficiency of vacuums costing three times as much.
Designed for use on non-metallic surfaces such as wood, plastic, paint, concrete and other natural and engineered stones.
This unit features automatic vacuum startup with both electric and pneumatic tools, HEPA filter, an 80" water lift and 95 CFM air flow rate.
Equipped with easy-glide cart, 50' electric cord, 10' crush proof vacuum hose, all floor cleaning accessories (e.g. round brush, wand, crevice, wet and dry nozzles) and one cloth bag and more.
One year warranty* (*see manual for details).
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use on non-metallic surfaces such as wood, plastic, paint, concrete and other natural and engineered stones
- Excellent for general source capture and wet or dry cleanup
- 80" water lift
- 95 CFM air flow rate
- Vacuum starts automatically with startup of tool whether electric or pneumatic
- Heavy-duty stainless steel canister with 15 gallon (60 liters) capacity
- Includes HEPA Filter to remove up to 0.3 micron particle at 99.97% efficiency
- Equipped with easy-glide cart
- 10' x 1-1/2 in crush-proof hose
- All floor cleaning Accessories are Included
- Equipped with cargo basket for tools and consumables
- One year warranty* (*see manual for details)
- Cloth Filter
- HEPA Filter
- Cloth Dust Bag
- Hose Assembly
- Metal Wand
- Round Brush
- Crevice Nozzle
- Dry Floor Nozzle
- Wet Floor Nozzle
- Hose Adapter
- Storage Basket
- Flexible Connector Hose 54" (500073)