SAS EP6 Advanced Ear Plugs
SAS Safety EarPro by ShureFire EP6 Ear Plugs protects against loud harmful noise but allows normal conversations to be heard!
EP6 were designed to meet the demanding needs and style demands of auto racing enthusiasts and great for many other applications.
EP6s help protect the hearing of racing fans, pit crews, and anyone else exposed to the potentially dangerous noise levels of auto racing, which can exceed 140dB (about the same loudness as a gunshot) and can permanently damage hearing, especially with continued exposure. Their unique design blocks potentially harmful sound levels while allowing safe levels to still be heard, so you can talk with those around you.
Patented Hocks Noise Braker filters prevent potentially harmful noises above 85dB (like the scream of a high-performance engine) from entering into your ear canal, while safe sound levels below 85dB are allowed to pass through and be heard.
To block lower-level sounds and noise in quieter situations, such as in an airplane or while sleeping, the attached stoppers can be inserted for a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 24dB.
Double-flanged, right/left color-coded EP6s are made from a soft, hypoallergenic polymer and ergonomically shaped to lock into your ear, providing all-day comfort and a secure fit. Low-profile design means they can be worn under a helmet or hat, even while using a phone.
Features and Benefits:
- 24dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with stoppers inserted
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB (like the roar of a racing engine, which can exceed 130dB)
- Hear safe sound levels (with stoppers out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Soft double-flange stem provides secure seal and all-day comfort.
- Made from soft, hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a helmet, hat or while using phone
- Stylish racing-black color