EPaint SN-1 Antifouling Paint
Air shipping is not available. Discount shipping is available
*Free shipping available for orders over $200. Please contact us for 5 gal pail pricing; 5 gal pails must ship freight carrier and ineligible for free shipping promotion.
Web Sale: Save an extra 5% off EPaint products, use coupon code EPAINT5 at checkout!
EPaint SN-1 Antifouling Paint offers excellent copper-free antifouling protection in even harsh marine environments.
Formerly available only to U.S. government agencies, SN-1 is now EPA approved for commercial application and perfect for use on all aluminum, steel, fiberglass and wood commercial boats!
SN-1 is compatible over most popular antifouling paints and is easy for commercial applicators to apply. SN-1 is copper-free and will not promote corrosion on prepared aluminum, steel and metal parts. Advanced self-polishing formula wears smooth overtime. Excellent choice for boats that are frequently used.
- Specified by the U.S. Coast Guard, Navy, Army Corp of Engineers, NOAA, National Park Service and of thousands of municipal fire, law enforcement, and wildlife agencies for over a decade
- Rated "Excellent" by Practical Sailor Magazine
- Features Sea Nine 211N™ active, winner of the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award for effective yet non-persistent effects on the environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Superior antifouling performance and protection
- Features SeaNine211N™ active to prevent bacterial slime, algae, barnacles, tubeworms, hydroids, bryozoa, tunicates and diatoms
- Incorporates patented photo-active technology for additional protection against hard type fouling
- Self-polishing finish controls release of active materials and prevents old paint build up
- Easy to apply and compatible over most popular antifouling paints and barrier coats
- Available in bright white that does not patina stain
- Maximum coat to launch time not critical and safe to haul boats in and out of the water
- Safe for use on properly prepared aluminum, out-drives and running gear
- Perfect for all boat types in fresh and salt water
- Reduces boatyard environmental liability without sacrificing performance or increasing cost
Detailed Technical & Safety Information:
- Save & Print Technical Data Sheet and Easy Application Guide Here
- EPaint SN-1 must be applied by a professional applicator or government agency
- Proper personal protective equipment must be worn when applying EPaint SN-1 (e.g. goggles, gloves, respirator with organic vapor cartridge, painters suit, etc.)