Farecla Profile 200 Coarse Cut Liquid
Note: This product is discontinued and replaced with Farecla Profile Premium Coarse Cut Paste Compound, click here for info.
Farecla Profile 200 Coarse Cut Liquid Cutting Compound permanently and quickly removes 800 dry sanding marks or 1,000-1,200 wet and dry abrasive marks and leaves a high gloss finish.
Profile 200 Coarse Cut Liquid offers a more aggressive cut and more body (less wet) than its cousin Profile 200XL Supercut Surface Restorer.
Profile 200 is a favorite choice for OEM boat manufacturers, composite fabricators, fiberglass repair and marine paint shops because of its fast cutting action, easy of use and superior gloss achieved.
Profile 200 is designed for fast aggressive compounding of polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy resins, gel coats, paint, solid surfaces, stone, artificial marble and many other hard industrial surfaces.
Water-based formulation means it's environmentally-friendly, safer to use and will extend buff pad life compared to traditional compounds.
Features and Benefits:
- Special coarse abrasive cuts up to P800 dry or P1000-P1200 wet and dry abrasive marks when used with a wool compounding pad
- Special hard abrasives to cut even the hardest tooling Gel Coats
- Excellent as the first step in a two step process finishing with Farécla Profile 500 as the second gloss step
- Quick and Economical due to high concentrated abrasive formula
- Does not contain "fillers", ensuring that gloss effect achieved is permanent and marks will not reappear
- Water-based formula allows for easy clean up with water
- Contains no harsh hazardous chemicals or silicone, safer to work with and better for the environment
Compounding Tips for Optimal Results:
- Use with a compounding wool pad
- Apply only a small amount of product as too much will be wasted and can reduce cutting action
- Compound at speeds of 1,800 to 2,500 RPM in small areas at a time to prevent dry out
- Clean pads regularly with a spurring tool to remove dried product and clean with water
- Finish off with Profile UV Wax or Profile Polymer Wax as final step to protect surface and enhance gloss
- Use water spray to prevent drying out
- Pads may be soaked in water to clean and extend life
Fact Sheet and Application Guide:
Click here to download Application Process Guide
Click here for SDS