Farecla Profile 300 Rapid Cut Liquid Compound, 1 Liter, 81009
Bundle Offer: Add a compounding pad and wax and save more!
Farecla Profile 300 Rapid Cut Liquid Compound (81009) is a versatile medium cutting surface restoring compound that works fast and provides a deep gloss.
Profile 300 is a favorite among professional detailers for surfaces in fair to good condition. Water-based formula makes clean-up easy and is safer to work with.
Universal applications, Profile 300 will remove marks on virtually every surface including vinyl ester, epoxy resins, gelcoat, paint, varnish, solid surfaces, artificial marble and many other industrial surfaces. Profile 300 will remove 1,000 dry sanding marks or 1,200 wet and dry sanding marks from most substrates and leave a permanent high gloss finish that will not haze back.
Profile 300 is designed to be used as a single-step process providing excellent gloss level on light color surfaces. For dark colors, Profile 300 is the 1st step followed by Profile 500 Finishing Compound and finishing pad for swirl mark removal. Profile 300 is often used as the 2nd step following Profile 100 Extra Coarse Cut Compound to provide a deep gloss.
Please note, Profile 300 is no longer available in 5L jugs.
Features and Benefits:
- Extra Cut quickly provides Excellent gloss in one-step from P1000 dry or P1200 wet and dry abrasive marks
- Proﬁle 300 is extremely versatile and will permanently remove marks and polish to a high gloss on virtually any surface
- Suited for Marine Paint and Lacquer, Gel Coat, Composite Manufacturing, Advanced Composites (e.g. Carbon Fiber Epoxy), Solid Cast Polymer Surfaces and Artificial Marble
- Specially formulated with more abrasive makes quick work and requires less material resulting in big savings vs. competitor products!
- Water-based formula allows for easy clean up with water and is safer to work with and better for the environment
- Contains no harsh chemicals or fillers so no chemical residue left behind, only the polished surface
Compounding Tips for Optimal Results:
- Use with a compounding wool pad
- Apply only a small amount of Profile 300 to pad or surface
- Spread compound out before compounding
- With variable speed buffers, work at 1,500 RPM or higher
- Use as either a single-step process for excellent gloss or as a two-step process following either Profile 100 on weathered materials or as initial step followed with Profile 500 on dark colors
- Use water spray to prevent drying out
- If working by hand, wet pad slightly with water to help compound break down
- Follow with Profile UV Wax or Profile Polymer Wax for ultimate protection
- Pads may be rinsed with water to clean and extend life
Application Process Guide:
Click here to download Application Process Guide