Farecla Profile Surface Restorer & Wax
Bundle Offer: Add microfiber cloths and lambswool buff pad and save even more!
Farecla Profile Surface Restorer & Wax is a combined compound and wax that will rejuvenate color, remove grime, contamination and minor chalking from gelcoat and paint surfaces and leave a deep gloss protective wax finish.
It is very quick and easy to use. Offers great results on marine and industrial surfaces with minor weathering damage and surface contamination.
Designed to be used by hand but may also be applied by machine using a light cutting buff pad.
Non-aggressive formula is safe to use on most surfaces. Water-based formula allows easy clean-up and safer use.
Features and Benefits:
- All-In-One - surface restorer & wax in one product
- Fast Finish - easy & quick to use by both hand or machine
- Surface Restoration - effectively removes surface contamination and minor chalking from most surfaces including marine gelcoat and paints
- Protection - leaves a high gloss, protective wax finish
- Multi-Surface Compliant - safe to use on all surface and silicone-free
- Water-based for safer use and easy clean-up
- Packaging: 500ml (1.06pt) and 5L (1.32gal) containers
- Viscosity: Medium
- Color: Blue
- Shake bottle well before use
- By Hand: Using microfiber finishing cloth or spray bottle, apply products; using light pressure, apply in an overlapping action to ensure coverage; allow wax to dry to a haze (only a few seconds under most conditions) and polish with a microfiber finishing cloth to a deep shine
- By Machine: Using a Farecla soft lambswool or finishing foam pad, spread a small amount over surface; machine polish at 1,200 to 1,500 RPM; wipe clean with a microfiber finishing cloth
Product Data Sheet:
- Click here for product data sheet
- Click here for MSDS