Bottom Gard Antifouling Paint, Red, 60102
Air shipping is not available.
Note: Due to high demand and shipping logistic issues, limited quantity on hand. Only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
Flexdel Bottom Gard Red Antifouling Paint (60102) is a low cost, single-season, ablative, copper-based bottom paint designed for fiberglass and wooden boats.
Bottom Gard offers an outstanding value to boat owners looking for solid single-season antifouling protection. If you paint your boat every year, Bottom Gard may be the perfect paint for you.
Bottom Gard's ablative formula and copper active helps repel barnacles and other growth all season long.
For multi-season performance, consider Aquagard or Armor bottom paints. For metal boats and parts, consider Armor bottom paint. For inflatable boats, consider Aquagard Inflatable Boat bottom paint.
Features and Benefits:
- Ablative action repels barnacles and other growth
- Great value, outstanding results
- Used extensively worldwide in commercial markets
- Designed for fiberglass and wooden boats
- U.S. EPA approved
- Paint Type: Solvent-based, copper antifouling paint
- Recommended For: Fiberglass and wooden boats
- Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Sizes: 1 Gallon containers
- Active Ingredients: Cuprous Oxide 23.71% by weight
- Compatibility: Safe over most existing bottom paints in good condition that do not contain Teflon
- Coverage: ~400 square feet per gal
- Number of Coats: 1 to 2 coats (with additional along waterline)
- Dry-To-Recoat: 4 hours
- Dry-To-Launch: Min: 18 hours
- Manufacturer: Flexdel Corporation
Click here for SDS. Click here for Technical Data Sheet.
Bottom Gard ships ground only. Expedited air shipping is unavailable for this paint.