FrogTape Masking Tape with PaintBlock Technology
FrogTape is a pro-painter’s masking tape and the only tape treated with PaintBlock Technology. FrogTape was designed for use with Latex Paints for interior & exterior use.
PaintBlock reacts with the water in latex paints to form a micro-barrier along the edges of the tape; this makes FrogTape more resistant to paint bleeding.
FrogTape is a multi-surface medium adhesion painters tape designed for use on cured paint, wood, glass, metal and more. FrogTape will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days and 7 days in direct sunlight.
Note: FrogTape PaintBlock Technology is designed for use with Latex Paints and not recommended for use on uncured painted surfaces, lacquer or stained finishes; for delicate surfaces consider Shurtape® CP-28. Paints other than Latex should be tested first to make sure they are suited for your application.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Exclusive PaintBlock Technology seals tape edge for a perfect finish
- Ideal for use on trim, cured painted walls, woodwork, glass and vinyl
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days and 7 days in direct sunlight
- Innovative plastic canister protects tape edges for long life
Construction & Physical Properties:
- Overall Grade/Function: Masking latex paints
- Backing: Crepe paper
- Color: Green
- Standard Widths: 24mm, 36mm, 48mm (0.94", 1.41", 1.88")
- Standard Length: 55m (60 yds)
- Tensile Strength: 22 lbs/in width
- Adhesion to Stainless Steel: 23 oz/in width
- Thickness: 5.3 mils
- Elongation: 11%
NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than nominal size).