Indasa FilmLine Rhynogrip 5" 5-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs, 7501F Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa 5" 5-Hole FilmLine Rhynogrip Vacuum Sanding Discs (7501F Series) are the ultimate abrasive for finishing and polishing work.
Features a flexible film backing (in contrast to paper) which is crease and tear resistant.
Micro-finishing mineral grains minimize scratches and ease polishing. Special stearate coating prevents clogging and extends working life. Hole patterns are designed to virtually eliminates dust in vacuum operations.
5" size 5-hole vacuum pattern fits on most 5" 5-hole grip backup pads.
Also available in 6" Ultravent multi-hole configurations.
Sold 50 discs per box.
- Finishing of composite materials, gelcoat, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, scratch resistant clear coats
- Fine sanding of primer fillers
- Blend preparation of clear coats
- Removal of orange peel
- Denibbing paint finishes
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible film backing; crease and tear resistant
- Micro-finishing mineral grain; minimizes scratches for ease of final polishing
- Anti-clogging stearate prevents pilling
- 5" size 5-hole pattern for dust free sanding
- Very long working life time
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- Polyester film with with velour grip backing
- Fine aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Anti-clogging stearate coating
- 5" size, 5-hole vacuum pattern
- 50 discs per box