Indasa HT Line Rhynogrip 6" 15-Hole Sanding Discs
Note: Limited quantity of 15-Hole vacuum pattern in stock. Replaced with new Utlravent Multi-Hole vacuum pattern, click here for info. Discounted sale price only applicable to 15-Hole pattern, while supplies last.
Indasa HT Line (High Tech) Rhynogrip 6" 15-Hole Sanding Discs are a high performance sanding disc that is revolutionizing the abrasives industry with advances found nowhere else by offering a wide range of applications from heavy duty sanding to micro-fine finishing.
The Indasa HT Line features flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces, special abrasive grain and stearate lubricant layer for the highest quality surface finish, high stock removal and minimal grit shedding and very long working life-time.
HT Line is an excellent choice for sanding body fillers, primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods.
Available in a 6" size and unique 15-hole pattern that fits most vacuum backup pad hole configurations and maximizes dust extraction. Hook & loop (grip) backing keeps discs cooler for longer working life-time than self-adhesive discs.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces
- High initial cutting action for fast stock removal
- Uniform scratch pattern provides the ultimate surface finish
- High strength resin bond for minimal grit shedding
- Advanced clog resistance technology for long working lifetime
- Excellent dust extraction and surface finish
- Perfect for sanding body fillers, primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods
- Available in 6" size discs
- Hook & loop attachment (grip backing)
- 15-hole pattern assures excellent dust extraction; fits on most vacuum backing plates (e.g. 6-hole, 8-hole, 9-hole Festool, Mirka Abranet multi-hole pattern)
- Stearate coated lubricant layer
- Available in 80 to 600 grit
- 50 discs per box