Indasa PlusLine Rhynogrip 6" Ultravent Multi-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs, 1066 Series
Indasa PlusLine Rhynogrip 6" Ultravent Multi-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs (1066 Series) are high performance abrasives that offer high-flexibility, resistance to cracking, excellent edge wear, extended service life and a consistent surface finish. Ultravent technology provides excellent dust extraction when used in conjunction with a vacuum sanding system.
PlusLine is an excellent choice for working on shapes, edges, contoured surfaces and softer materials. Latex backing allows sanding of contoured parts and folding of paper without cracking. There is no grit shedding, especially on the edges of discs.
Best performance when used in conjunction with Indasa Ultravent Multi-hole Backup Pad and Ultravent Foam Interface Pad but will also work fine with other 6" hook & loop backup pads with any vacuum pattern.
The PlusLine grain distribution is slightly more open and features a long working lifetime, particularly suited on softer materials (e.g. short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous woods, certain composite materials).
PlusLine offers a surface finish inline with the best abrasives in the market while up to 25% less in price. Sold 50 discs/box.
- Machine and hand sanding with hook & loop backing pads and hand blocks
- Sanding soft materials such as fillers, top coats, short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous wooden surfaces, wood coatings and certain composite materials
Features and Benefits:
- Strong latex material allows folding
- Excellent resistance to cracking and edge wear
- Excellent edge wear resistance and no grit shedding
- High resistance to clogging for very long working life time
- High performance on softer materials
- High quality consistent finish
- Multi-hole pattern for excellent dust extraction and backing plate compatibility
- Grip (hook & loop) velour backing
- Up to 25% less than similar competitor products yet superior results
- Norton A275
- 3M Gold
- Mirka Gold
- Mirka Royal
- B/C/D weight latex backing paper with velour
- Lubricant coating (150 to 1000 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in 6" size discs
- Ultravent multi-hole pattern assures excellent dust extraction; fits on most 6" grip vacuum backing plates (e.g. 6-hole, 8-hole, 9-hole Festool, Mirka Abranet multi-hole pattern)
- Grit range 80 to 1,000
- 50 discs per box