Indasa PlusLine Wet and Dry Sanding Half Sheets 2000 Grit, 2-2000
Indasa PlusLine RhynoWet Sanding Sheets feature a waterproof, anti-slip latex backing made of light and durable "A" & "C" weight papers. The result is an abrasive system that offers both high flexibility and high quality finish.
Excellent choice for wet or dry sanding applications. Wide grit range from 80 to 2,500 grit in either aluminum oxide or silicon carbide grain. Available in both full and half size sheets.
For additional grit options click here.
- Wet or dry hand sanding
- Sanding and finishing of primers, top and clear coats, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, walls drywall and burnishing boat bottom paint
Features and Benefits:
- Waterproof latex anti-slip backing made of light "A" weight paper
- Offers high flexibility
- Provides high quality finish
- Wide grit range from 80 to 2,500 grit (for more grit options click here)
- A weight latex paper (80 to 1,200), C weight latex paper (1,500 to 2,500)
- Aluminum Oxide grain 80 to 400 grit; Silicon Carbide abrasive (500 to 2,500 grit)
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 5-1/2" x 9" Half Sheets (1,000 to 2,500 grit range)
- 50 sheets per sleeve