Indasa RedLine Rhynostick Vacuum Sanding Disc Collection
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout!
Indasa RedLine Rhynostick Vacuum Sanding Discs are available in a variety of sizes and hole configurations for use in vacuum application providing very efficient dust removal.
The RedLine Series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long working life time.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, primers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, metal coatings and metal surfaces and much more
- Perfect choice for harder materials
- For self-stick backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Easy Release Tab for quick set up on pad
- High performance on hard materials
- D / C weight paper with self-adhesive backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 800P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in Easy Release Tabs (peel-off backing)
- 5" discs available in 5-Hole, 6" discs available in 6-Hole and 8-Hole and 8" available in 8-Hole configurations
- 5" and 6" sizes, sold 50 discs per box for 36 & 40 grit, 100 discs per box for 60 to 800 grits
- 8" size, sold 50 discs per box for 36 to 220 grit