Indasa FilmLine Rhynogrip Vacuum Sanding Disc Collection
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa FilmLine Rhynogrip Vacuum Sanding Discs are the ultimate abrasive for finishing and polishing work.
Features a flexible film backing (in contrast to paper) which is crease and tear resistant.
Micro-finishing mineral grains minimize scratches and ease polishing. Special stearate coating prevents clogging and extends working life. Hole patterns are designed to virtually elimnate dust in vacuum operations.
Available in 5" 5-hole and 6" Ultavent multi-hole configurations; 6" Ultravent multi-hole discs will fit on any vacuum hole configuration 6" grip backup pad. Sold 50 discs per box.
- Finishing of composite materials, gelcoat, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, scratch resistant clear coats
- Fine sanding of primer fillers
- Blend preparation of clear coats
- Removal of orange peel
- Denibbing paint finishes
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible film backing; crease and tear resistant
- Micro-finishing mineral grain; minimizes scratches for ease of final polishing
- Anti-clogging stearate prevents pilling
- 5" 5-hole and 6" Ultravent multi-hole pattern for dust free sanding
- Very long working life time
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- Polyester film with with velour grip backing
- Fine aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Anti-clogging stearate coating
- Available in 5" 5-hole and 6" Ultravent multi-hole pattern
- 50 discs per box