Indasa 6" Rhynocut Zirconium Alumina Grip 6-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs
Note: Product picture is just a representation of series. Actual discs are a 6-hole pattern, not multi-hole.
Indasa Rhynocut Grip 6" 6-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs are designed for heavy duty sanding to cut through the hardest and toughest substrates.
Rhynocut features self-sharpening Zirconium Alumina grain for high initial cutting action for rapid stock removal.
The heavy E weight backing paper and high strength Rhynogrip provides crease and tear resistance and secure attachment to the backup pad.
The 6" 6-hole vacuum configuration allows for dust extraction when used in combination with vacuum sander.
40 grit sold 25 discs per box, 80 grit sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly resistant backing > Crease & tear resistant
- High initial cutting action > Rapid stock removal
- High strength resin bond > Minimal grit shedding
- Nylon velour grip backing system > Quick & easy to fit and remove
- Fiberglass and composites
- Solid surface
- Hard metal
- Hard wood
- Wooden floors
- Old paint
- Metal burrs & welding seams
- E weight backing paper with velour grip
- Zirconium Alumina abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Velour grip backing for use with hook and loop backup pads
- 6" size discs with 6-hole vacuum configuration
- 40 grit sold 25 discs per box, 80 grit sold 50 discs per box