Indasa Scuff Web Hand Pads, Rolls, 8500 Series
Note: Discontinued sale item. Limited quantity on hand, only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
Indasa Nylon Scuff Web Hand Pad Rolls (8500) are perfect for the marine and automotive refinishing industry. New and improved to offer longer lasting working lifetime and consistent finish.
Use for keying and scuffing panels prior to paint, keying plastics, scuffing lacquers, top coats and primers before painting, finishing lacquers and paints, fiberglass, gelcoat and composite materials, metal and wood coatings.
Adaptable to shapes, web construction helps prevent over sanding. Usable on both sides and for both wet or dry sanding.
Available in Medium (Burgundy) and Fine (Gray).
Each roll is 4" x 30'. Also sold in 6" x 9" boxed packaging, click here for more information.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely flexible and tear resistant
- Web construction helps prevent over sanding
- May be used for wet or dry sanding
- Abrasive impregnated Nylon web
- Medium (Burgundy) and Fine (Gray)
- 4" x 30' roll (Medium and Fine only)
- Medium (Burgundy): Keying and scuffing panels prior to paint, keying plastics
- Fine (Gray): Scuffing lacquers, top coats and primers before painting; keying clear coats