IPG® PG-12 Premium Grade Masking Tape
IPG® PG-12 is used in multiple industrial paint applications.
Ideal for open molding and polymer casting. Medium temp masking tape with good adhesion and holding properties, it is compatible with both water and solvent based paints.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Sharp color separation on curves and straight lines; resists bleed through
- Moisture and solvent resistant; clean removal; residue-free
- Removes in one piece without tearing
- Compatible with both water and solvent based paints
Construction & Physical Properties:
- Overall Grade/Function: Multi-purpose, in-mold masking
- Backing: Coarse crepe paper
- Color: Natural
- Standard Widths: 24mm (1")
- Standard Length: 55 yds
- Tensile Strength: 19 lbs/in width
- Adhesion to Steel: 33 oz/in width
- Thickness: 6.5 mils
- Elongation: 9%
NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard
metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width
ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size).