IPG PT-14 Pro Mask Blue 14 Day Tape, 18mm (~0.75"), 99486
IPG PT-14 Pro Mask Blue 14 Day 18mm (~0.75") x 60 yds Masking Tape (99486) is a blue fine crepe paper masking tape with a specially formulated pressure-sensitive, synthetic rubber adhesive designed for exposure to sunlight for up to 14 days.
Exhibits easy, clean removal from most surfaces. Excellent conformability as well as smooth backing for superior crisp paint lines and reduced fingertip abrasion. Consistent, easy unwind and resistant to humidity and paint bleed-through. Also has secure adhesion and is stain-resistant.
Use wherever masking is exposed to weather / out-of-doors conditions as well as interior masking of windows (where adhesive will be directly exposed to sunlight). Compatible for use on lacquer or polyurethane-coated surfaces, unfinished wood, wallpaper, or new, unpainted or freshly painted wallboard.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Designed for exposure to sunlight and weather for up to 14 days
- Exhibits easy, clean removal from most surfaces
- Excellent conformability as well as smooth backing for superior crisp paint lines
- Consistent, easy unwind
- Resistant to humidity and paint bleed-through
- Backing: Fine crepe paper
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber resin
- Color: Blue
- Standard Widths: 18mm (~3/4"), 24mm (~1"), 36mm (~1.5"), 48mm (~2")
- Standard Length: 54.8M (60 yds)
- Tensile Strength: 23 lbs/in width
- Adhesion to Steel: 26 oz/in width
- Thickness: 5.5 mils
- Elongation: 11%
NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size).