Island Explorer Series Watermaker
Not available for online purchase. Please contact Sales@SMSDistributors.com for information and ordering. Manufactured to order, typical turn around time 4 weeks.
The Island Explorer Series is an economical modular unit designed for hard to fit locations on powerboats and sailing vessels.
This unit can produce 500 to 1,200 gallons of potable water per day for drinking, making ice, washing and cleaning. Straightforward installation and simple to maintain.
Desirable features such as stainless steel high-pressure CAT PUMPS®, seawater membranes and salinity meter are included in the price; competitor brands charge thousands more to add-on similar features. Uses standard membranes for worldwide supplier access if needed; competitor brands hold you hostage to buying their overpriced and proprietary membranes.
500 Model: feature a 0.75 HP TEFC Closed Coupled Motor for a production capacity of 500 gallons of water per day.
900 Model: features a 1.5 HP TEFC Closed Coupled Motor for a production capacity of 900 gallons of water per day.1200 Model: features a 2 HP TEFC Closed Coupled Motor for a production capacity of 1,200 gallons of water per day.
US Watermaker is committed to providing products that reflect the highest quality materials and workmanship available. Please contact Sales@SMSDistributors.com for more information and ordering.
Features & Benefits:
- Production capacity of up to 500 to 1,200 gallons of potable water per day
- Modular design allows for installation in even the smallest boats
- Straightforward installation and simple to maintain
- High quality features included unlike competitor models which charge additional costs for add-on features
- System includes:
- Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) Membrane
- CAT PUMPS® - Stainless Steel High Pressure Pump
- Salinity Meter
- Uses standard, non-proprietary Seawater 2521 and 2540 membrane
- 1 year limited factory warranty
- Lifetime warranty on CAT pump heads and fiberglass pressure vessels
- 3 year pro-rated warranty on the membranes for the Island Explorer Series
- Made in the USA
|Production Capacity (GPD)||500 900 1200|
|Raw Water Flow (GPM)||1.0 GPM 2.5 GPM 3.5 GPM|
|Pre-filter (5um, 20um)
|| 2.5x10 2.5x10 4.5x10
|Motor TEFC Close Coupled||.75 HP 1.5 HP 2 HP|
|Amps||8.4/4.2 14.0/7.0 16.6/8.3|
|Volts||115/230 115/230 115/230|
|Phase||Single Single Single|
|Weight||80lb 92lb 103lb|
|High Pressure Pump||CAT PUMPS® 2SF SEEL 316 Stainless Steel Pump|
|High Pressure Control||Adjustable Pressure Regulator|
|Pressure Vessels||Composite with Anodized Aluminum End Plugs|
|Membranes||Seawater 2521 or 2540|
|Operating Pressures||800 PSI|
|Feed Pump||Composite Magnetic Drive|
|Feed Pressure||2 PSI Minimum|
|Raw Water Connection||¾ “ Hose Barb|
|Waste Water Connection||¼” FNPT Port|
|Product Water Connection||¼” FNPT Port|
Island Explorer Series Specifications, click here for pdf
Island Explorer Series Installation and Operations Manual, click here for pdf