MAS Aqua Zone Under Water Epoxy Putty
Note: Limited quantity on hand, only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
MAS Epoxies Aqua Zone is a two-part Epoxy Putty with the ability to cure above or below the waterline. With a 1:1 mix ratio, this versatile repair putty is a must have solution for quick repairs on for damaged boat hulls, barriers, docks, bridges, buoys, sea walls. Once cured on a steel, wood, fiberglass, concrete or aluminum surface, it can be drilled, tapped, sanded and machined..
Features & Benefits:
- Underwater cure means you can patch your boat anywhere, anytime
- Provides a smooth surface to prevent snagging fishing nets on your commercial boat
- Extremely strong, concrete-like finish will prevent future damage on repairs
- Mix Ratio: 1 to 1 by volume
- Work Life: 30 minutes at 70° F
- Color: Dark Green (after properly mixed)