Mirka 3" 5mm Non-Vacuum RO Sander, MR-350
Mirka MR-350 3" 5mm Non-Vacuum Random Orbital (RO) Pneumatic Air Sander is perfect for tight spaces and features a 3/16" (5mm) orbit for general purpose sanding. The MR-350 sander is lightweight and provides true 12,000 rpm performance for maximum productivity.
The MR-350 sander is counter-balanced for its specific size backup pad. This high-quality tool features moisture-resistant composite rotors, machined and balanced counterweights and premium counterweight bearings for long life and superior reliability.
More great things about the MR-3 and other Mirka air tools - easily convert to vacuum operation to connect to a shop vacuum or a self-generating vacuum sander with model-specific kits at a later date, click here for info.
Includes grip backup pad, pad wrench, bottle of air-tool oil and industries best 2+1 year warranty with registration.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/16" (5mm) orbit for fast sanding
- Provides true 12,000 rpm performance for max productivity
- Ergonomic design and lightweight
- Hi-tech molded composite construction for optimal strength and user comfort
- Has a low noise level even when operating at their 12,000 rpm maximum
- MR-350 3" Random Orbital (RO) Sander
- Grip (hook & loop) backup pad
- Pad wrench
- Bottle of air-tool oil
- 1 year warranty
|Dust system||Non vacuum|
|Work pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Noise level (dB)||80|
|Air consumption (l/min)||481|
|Size of pad (mm)||77 (3")|
|Orbit (mm)||5 (3/16")|