Mirka Abranet HD 4.5" Heavy Duty Grip Sanding Rolls, 60 Grit
Note: discontinued product, only quantity on hand will be allowed in cart. Consider new replacement Abranet HD Ace rolls, click here for more info.
Mirka 4.5" Abranet® HD (Heavy Duty) Grip Rolls in 60 Grit (HD5BY001603R) are specifically designed to achieve outstanding results on the most challenging sanding applications. No other abrasive can match HD performance for sanding hard materials.
Abranet® HD delivers optimum performance and superior stock removal, while its strong construction gives it exceptional resistance to edge wear that allows it to retain its high sanding efficiency for far longer, especially in the most demanding situations.
Abranet® HD is available in a variety of disc and roll sizes for extreme heavy duty applications in marine, aerospace, composite and automotive sectors. Like all Mirka net abrasives, HD features excellent dust extraction properties.
The exceptional edge wear and durability of Abranet® HD is ideal for situations where conventional abrasives fail.
Features and Benefits:
- Aggressive stock removal
- Virtually dust-free sanding in vacuum-assisted sanding applications
- Greater efficiency and longer lifespan than conventional paper abrasives
- Elimination of pilling problems
- Improved finish of top coat
- Cleaner work environment, improved operator safety, and less environmental impact
- High stock removal with minimal clogging
- Ideal choice where conventional abrasives fail!
- Available in P60 grit
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive, resin over resin bonding on polyamide fabric grip backing
- 4.5" wide x 32.8' (10M) long grip rolls