Mirka MAOS130 1.25" Angle Finessing Sander
ON SALE: Ships in 3-4 business days
The Mirka MAOS130 Orbital Angle Sander has a 1.25" (32 mm) backing pad and is perfect for denibbing and performing spot repairs.
The tool can be used for denibbing in OEM, ART and Wood applications together with Polarstar SR or other waterproof PSA finessing discs.
Extremely lightweight at 1.3 lbs, it has a max speed of 8,500 rpm. The MAOS130 features a 3mm (1/8") oscillating orbit which results in a finer finish and easier polishing process.
The tool is configured with a 1.25" backup pad that attaches using an "R" type quick lock but can also be changed out using a 1/4" x 20 female threaded backup pad using included attachment plate.
The air motor features hi-tech molded composite rotor and blade construction for long lasting performance with increased resistance to moisture in air supply. The result is a tool with optimal strength and user comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic grip and angled design
- Lightweight at only 1.3 lbs
- Max speed of 8,500 rpm
- 3mm (1/8") oscillating orbit results in a finer finish and easier polishing process
- Composite corrosion resistant construction for optimal strength and user comfort
- 1.25" (32 mm) vinyl backup pad attaches using an "R" type quick lock or 1/4" x 20 female threaded backup pad using included attachment plate
|Work pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Weight (kg)||0.6 (1.32lb)|
|Noise level (dB)||75|
|Air consumption (l/min)||509|
|Size of pad (mm)||32 (1.25")|
|Orbit (mm)||3 (1/8")|