Mirka Gold 2.75" PSA Sanding Rolls, 23-574/584 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Mirka using coupon code MIRKA5 at checkout.
Mirka Gold 2.75" PSA Long Board Sanding Rolls (23-574/584 Series) are available in a variety of grits and housed in a convenient dispensing box for easy access and protective storage.
For over 25 years, Mirka Bulldog Gold has been the benchmark for abrasive finishing products. Mirka is proud to introduce the next generation of Gold, upgraded for premium performance.
Mirka Gold is suited for high-speed and hand sanding in a multitude of applications such as Automotive, Marine, Wood, Metal and Composite fabrication and finishing.
New Gold Features & Benefits:
- Upgraded Gold has extra strong aluminum oxide grains in P80-P600 for an excellent long lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold P80-P180 has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold P220 and finer is Zinc based for less clogging on a soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- Backing: Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA)
- Grit range: 80 to 600 grit
- 2-3/4" x 20 yds for 80 & 100 grit
- 2-3/4" x 40 yds for 120 to 600 grit
- Packaged in convenient Autokut dispenser box