Mirka Gold Solid PSA Sanding Discs
SALE: Save 5% on Mirka using coupon code MIRKA5 at checkout.
For over 25 years, Mirka Bulldog Gold has been the benchmark for abrasive finishing products. Mirka is proud to introduce the next generation of Gold, upgraded for premium performance. Designed to meet all of your finishing needs, the bar has been raised again!
Mirka Gold is suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications such as Automotive, Marine, Wood, Metal and Composite.
New Gold Features & Benefits:
- Upgraded Gold has extra strong aluminum oxide grains in P80-P800 for an excellent long lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold P80-P180 has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold P220 and finer is Zinc based for less clogging on soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Self-adhesive, P36-60 grit E-weight paper, P80-150 grit D-weight latex paper, P180-500 C-weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- Grit range: P80-P400 in 3.5" discs, P36-P800 in 5" & 6" discs, P36-P400 in 8" discs
- Available in either box or link roll packaging
- 3.5" discs sold 100 discs per box for P80-P400 grits
- 5" discs sold 50 discs per box for P36-P60 & P600-P800 grit, 100 discs per box for P80-P500 grits
- 6" discs sold 50 discs per box for P36-P60 & P600-800 grits, 100 discs per box for P80-P500 grits
- 8" discs sold 50 discs per box for P36-P400