Mirka Polarshine 10 Medium Compound Collection
Mirka Polarshine 10 is a medium-coarse 1-step polishing compound.
Polarshine® 10 is suitable for all paint systems and for polishing scratch resistant clear coats. It is designed to keep the surface temperature low, is silicone-free and permanently removes sanding marks. May be used for both machine and hand application.
Polarshine 10 permanently removes sanding marks after sanding with 1,500 Grit Mirka Polarstar (or Microstar) Solid or Vacuum sanding discs. To speed up the polishing process, follow 1,500 grit sand with 2,000 and 4,000 grit Mirka Abralon Foam Sanding Discs, then finish with Polarshine 10.
1-step system, simply change buff pads for desired result. For compounding, use with a lambs wool pad or light cut/polishing orange euro or yellow foam pad. For finishing and swirl removal, use with a black finishing foam pad.
For product data sheet, click here.
Features and Benefits:
- 1-Step system, just change buff pad type for compounding or polishing result
- Permanently removes 1,500 grit sanding marks
- Suitable for all paint systems including scratch resistant clear coats
- Designed to keep the surface temperature low when polishing
- Machine or hand application
- Convenient 1 liter (1.05 Qt) and 250 ml bottles
Click here for MSDS