Mirka Polarstar Film 6" Solid Grip Sanding Discs, FA622 Series
Mirka Polarstar Film 6" Solid Grip Sanding Discs (FA622 Series) have been specifically developed to tackle the latest surface prep and repair applications.
Polarstar uses a polyester film backing material (in contrast to paper) to create a more flexible and much smoother abrasive surface. As a result, Polarstar produces a finer, more consistent surface finish faster.
Specially treated to resist clogging. Polarstar Film offers a longer service life than traditional sandpaper.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Outstanding performance on demanding applications such as tooling gel coats and scratch resistant automotive clear coats
- Polyester film backing material creates a flexible and smoother abrasive surface
- Anti-clogging layer prevents pilling and results in longer working life
- Designed for optimum performance on both wet and dry sanding
- Excellent durability, retains its high performance sanding properties for long working life, particularly on harder surfaces
- Demanding applications such as tooling gel coats, composite materials and hard, scratch resistant automotive clear coats
- Denibbing paint finishes, removal of orange peel and blend preparation of clear coats
- Wet and dry sanding applications
- Resin over resin bonding
- Silicon Carbide grain
- Polyester film with grip backing
- Semi-open coating
- P600 to P1500 grit range
- Sold 50 discs per box
- Click here for Mirka Polarstar brochure