Mirka Polarstar Film Vacuum Grip Discs
SALE: Save 5% on Mirka using coupon code MIRKA5 at checkout.
Mirka Polarstar™ Film Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs have been specifically developed to tackle the latest surface prep and repair applications.
Polarstar™ uses a polyester film backing material (in contrast to paper) to create a more flexible and much smoother abrasive surface. As a result, Polarstar™ produces a finer, more consistent surface finish faster.
Specially treated to resist clogging. Longer service life than paper.
Features and Benefits:
- Outstanding performance on demanding applications such as tooling gel coats and scratch resistant automotive clear coats
- Polyester film backing material creates a flexible and smoother abrasive surface
- Anti-clogging layer prevents pilling and results in longer working life
- Designed for optimum performance on both wet and dry sanding
- Excellent durability, retains its high performance sanding properties for long working life, particularly on harder surfaces
- Demanding applications such as tooling gel coats, composite materials and hard, scratch resistant automotive clear coats
- Denibbing paint finis, removal of orange peel and blend preparation of clear coats
- Wet and dry sanding applications
- Available in 6" 15-Hole (Abranet pattern) configurations
- 15-Hole pattern discs will fit on many different backing plates including Abranet-pattern, 6-Hole, 8-Hole and 9-Hole (8+1 center Festool)
- Resin over resin bonding
- Silicon Carbide grain
- Polyester film with grip backing
- Semi-open coating
- P600-P1500 grit range
- Sold 50 discs per box
- Click here for Mirka Polarstar™ brochure