Mirka Polarstar Film 6" 15-Hole Grip Sanding Discs, FA611 Series
Mirka Polarstar Film 6" 15-Hole Grip Sanding Discs (FA611 Series) have been specifically developed to tackle the latest surface prep and repair applications.
Polarstar uses a polyester film backing material (in contrast to paper) to create a more flexible and much smoother abrasive surface. As a result, Polarstar produces a finer, more consistent surface finish faster.
Specially treated to resist clogging. Polarstar Film offers a longer service life than traditional sandpaper.
The 6" 15-hole pattern will fit on 6" multi-hole, 6" 6-hole, 6" 8-hole, 6" 9-hole and 6" 15-hole grip backup pads.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Outstanding performance on demanding applications such as tooling gel coats and scratch resistant automotive clear coats
- Polyester film backing material creates a flexible and smoother abrasive surface
- Anti-clogging layer prevents pilling and results in longer working life
- Designed for optimum performance on both wet and dry sanding
- Excellent durability, retains its high performance sanding properties for long working life, particularly on harder surfaces
- Demanding applications such as tooling gel coats, composite materials and hard, scratch resistant automotive clear coats
- Denibbing paint finishes, removal of orange peel and blend preparation of clear coats
- Wet and dry sanding applications
- 6" 15-Hole pattern discs will fit on many different backing plates including mutli-hole, 6-hole, 8-hole and 9-hole (8+1 center Festool)
- Resin over resin bonding
- Silicon Carbide grain
- Polyester film with grip backing
- Semi-open coating
- P600 to P1500 grit range
- Sold 50 discs per box
- Click here for Mirka Polarstar™ brochure