Mirka Waterproof PSA Finessing Rosette Discs
NOTE: Discontinued product, only 1 package left in each grit, order before they're gone!
Mirka 21 Series Waterproof Finessing Rosette Abrasive Discs are designed for wet sanding repair of paint and clear coats. Ideal for nib sanding to remove dirt and imperfections from paint surfaces. Provides a consistent and precise fine scratch pattern.
The product is made of a latex impregnated paper as a backing material and an extra durable grit bonding.
Suited for use with Mirka FS-1 Vinyl Face Finessing Drum.
Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Consistent and precise manufacturing process provides fine scratch pattern for improved finish.
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- Ideal for nib sanding to remove dirt and imperfections from paint surfaces
- A Mirka FS-1 Vinyl Face Finessing Drum is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Grain: Silicon Carbide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Color: Black-gray
- Grit range: 1500 and 2000
- Size: 1-3/8" sheets
- Quantity: 100 per sheet