Mirka WPF Waterproof Sanding Sheets, 21-104 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Mirka using coupon code MIRKA5 at checkout.
Mirka WPF Waterproof Sanding Sheets (21 Series) are designed for wet sanding topcoats, clear coats and composite materials.
These sanding sheets are made with a latex impregnated paper as a backing material and an extra durable grit bonding for wet sanding.
Especially suited within the automotive, marine and composite applications.
Size is 9" x 11" sheets in grit range of 80 to 2,500. Sold 25 sheets for 80 to 150 grits, 50 sheets for 180 to 2,500 grits, 9" x 11" size.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Provides a high-quality sanding finish even on coarse surfaces
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- A sanding block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Grain: Aluminum oxide P80-320, Silicon Carbide P400-2500
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: C-weight paper P80-120, B-weight paper P150-1200, C-weight paper P1500-2500
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Black-gray
- Grit range: P80-2500
- Size: 9" x 11" sheets (1/2 size sheets also available, grits P1000-2000)
- Quantity: 25 sheets for P80-150 grits, 50 sheets for P180-2000 grits