Jade Water-Based Brushes
Redtree Jade Paint Brushes are premium quality synthetic brush, perfect for all fine water-base paints and coatings.
Available in brush widths of 1 to 4 inches. Features a chisel edge, 100% polyester brush material and solvent resistant plastic handle.
Trim: Chisel edge
Handle: Solvent resistant plastic handle
Brush Material: 100% polyester
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethanes, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive