RUPES 7" White Ultra-Fine Foam Angle Pad for 6" LHR21 Tools, 9.BF180S
RUPES 6" to 7" (150mm to 180mm) Angle White Ultra-Fine Foam Pad (9.BF180S) is designed for use with a 6" random orbital polisher such as the BigFoot LHR21 and RUPES abrasive compounds.
The White Foam Ultra-Fine Pad is the softest of the BigFoot pads. This foam pad adapts itself beautifully to convex surfaces and irregular shapes typically found on sports cars, vintage vehicles and boats. Its unique soft density makes it ideal for attaining an ultra-gloss surface finish
This white pad is often used with RUPES Diamond Ultra Fine Compound.
These size pads are perfect for use with RUPES BigFoot polishers using 6" (150 mm) backing plates and perfect for all BigFoot LHR21 tools.
Additional pad styles and sizes available, click here for more info.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use with a random orbital polisher
- RUPES most softest finishing pad, often used with RUPES Diamond Ultra Fine Compound
- Fine cell structure gives it a fairly stiff yet conformable consistency and enhance the gloss achieved in high-speed corrections
- 6" to 7" (150 mm to 180 mm) angled size pad
- Fits 6" (150 mm) grip backing plates
- For use with RUPES BigFoot LHR21 polishers using 6" (150 mm) backing plates such as LHR21 and LHR21ES
About RUPES BigFoot Foam Pads:
RUPES expanded resin foam polishing pads are specially designed for the random orbital polishing system producing excellent results and reducing compound consumption. BigFoot's random orbital movement creates high mechanical stress on foam polishing pads, generating an increase in internal temperature. The innovative "open cell" structure prevents the build-up of heat generated during the polishing process. In addition, this particular structure guarantees maximum efficiency in the polishing process with minimum downward vertical pressure from the operator. The center hole creates superior ventilation and heat dispersion through special channels in the backing pad. The innovative angled design of the truncated cone shape optimizes the performance of the large diameter orbit.