RUPES 8" Blue Coarse Twisted Wool Pad for LH19E Rotary Tool with 6" Backing Plate, 9.BL200H
RUPES 8" (200mm) Blue Coarse Twisted Wool Pad for Rotary Tools with 6" (150mm) Backing Plate (9.BL200H) is designed to provide impressive cutting speed, reduced risk of rotary swirls and improved process efficiency while maintaining a smooth, vibration-free user experience.
The all-new RUPES twisted natural wool pads for rotary are available in three sizes and are compatible with virtually all rotary polishing tools on the market today. The 9.BL200H 8" wool pad is designed for use with a RUPES 6" (150mm) Backing Plate (982.500) on the RUPES LH19E Rotary Polisher and RUPES Coarse Rotary Compound (9.BRCOARSE).
Each RUPES twisted natural wool pad is constructed of a premium blend of 100% natural lamb’s wool and assembled with a precise strand length of 35mm. No synthetic fibers or fillers are used in the construction of the pad and each strand is steam set to ensure consistency and fastness of color. The RUPES twisted natural wool pads were developed to optimize the performance of RUPES Coarse Rotary Compound in a variety of applications and industries.
Features and Benefits:
- Aggressive, fast-cutting foam design
- Designed for use with RUPES LH19E Rotary Polisher using the RUPES 6" (150mm) Backing Plate (982.500)
- Excellent for use with RUPES Coarse Rotary Compound and other cutting compounds
- Unique and proprietary open cell foam technology provides rotational stability and manages heat buildup
- Rounded profile at the edge minimizes rotary induced swirl marks and buffer trails
- Ideal for removing sanding marks on fresh paint or severe defects on OEM factory applied paint systems