SEM Marine Vinyl Coat Carver Coco, M25213
HAZMAT fee is included in pricing. Air shipping not available, please select ground or discount shipping option.
Easily renew or change the color of your comfy weathered boat chairs for a brand new look with SEM Marine Vinyl Coat Carver Coco (M25213)! For more color options click here.
Designed for vinyl, plastic and leather, the color pallet has been matched to 25 of the most popular boat interior colors (see color swatches at right).
Vinyl Coat is easy to use for both professionals and do-it-yourself enthusiasts; simply clean and prepare surface, mask off and spray.
Vinyl Coat is a flexible and formulated with increased UV inhibitors to be fade resistant and withstand harsh outdoor marine conditions.
Offers a consistent, smooth finish, hides stains, fading and properly prepped mildew.
It is strongly recommended to thoroughly clean and use the appropriate surface prep materials before painting with SEM Marine Color Coat (e.g. SEM Soap (39362), SEM Vinyl Prep (8343), SEM Plastic & Leather Prep (39863)).
BUNDLE DEALS: SMS Distributors offers you savings with our SEM bundle kits; you can customize color and quantity of top coat, and recommended prep materials to get your boat looking brand new.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use flexible aerosol coating for your boat that will not crack or peel
- Excellent for use on vinyl or plastic
- Increased UV inhibitors for superior weather resistance
- Color pallet matches the most popular boat manufacturers colors
- Smooth and consistent finish
- Hides stains, fading and mildew with proper preparation
- One 16 ounce can of SEM Vinyl Coat (12 ounces of paint / 4 ounces of propellant) is generally enough finish a large captains chair at recommended 2-3 passes
- Make sure to clean surfaces thoroughly with SEM Soap (39362)
- Use appropriate surface prep cleaner e.g. SEM Vinyl Prep (8343), SEM Plastic & Leather Prep (39863)
- For vinyl surfaces, finish off with SEM Tac Free (39643) clear finishing coat for a smooth satin feel and protective finish
Easy 1-2-3-4 Step Application on Vinyl:
- Clean surface with SEM Soap (39362) and a gray scuff pad. Rinse with water or damp clean cloth and dry.
- Re-clean surface with SEM Vinyl Prep (38343). Remove using a damp, lint-free cloth
- Spray SEM Vinyl Coat using 2-3 light coats. Allow 10 minutes between coats. Full cure takes 24 hours.
- Follow with SEM Tac Free (39643) clear finishing coat for a smooth satin feel and offers protection.
|M25003||Ultra Purple||16 oz||6||English|
|M25013||Ultra Turquoise||16 oz||6||English|
|M25023||Ranger Orchid Green||16 oz||6||English|
|M25033||Ultra Blue||16 oz||6||English|
|M25043||Ranger Admiral Blue||16 oz||6||English|
|M25053||Ranger Black||16 oz||6||English|
|M25063||Ranger White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25073||Ranger Off-White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25083||Carver White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25093||Sea Ray Mystic White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25103||Sea Ray Alabaster||16 oz||6||English|
|M25113||Sea Ray Champagne||16 oz||6||English|
|M25123||Carver Dade Bisque||16 oz||6||English|
|M25133||Carver Light Tan||16 oz||6||English|
|M25143||Chaparal Beige/Platinum||16 oz||6||English|
|M25153||Stingray Taupe||16 oz||6||English|
|M25163||Ranger Beige||16 oz||6||English|
|M25173||Ranger Charcoal||16 oz||6||English|
|M25183||Ranger Gunmetal Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25193||Light Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25203||Formula Boats Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25213||Carver Coco||16 oz||6||English|
|M25123||Stingray Yellow||16 oz||6||English|
|M25233||Formula Boats Red||16 oz||6||English|
|M25243||Sterling Burgundy||16 oz||6||English|
Technical Data Sheet:
- Click here for tech data sheet