Shurtape CP-27 14-Day UV Resistant Masking Tape
Limited quantity on hand, only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
Shurtape® CP-27 14-Day Blue Masking Tape features ShurRelease technology and is suited for use on most cured painted surfaces, glass, vinyl, wood and more where clean removal is required after and up to 14 days of exposure to direct sunlight.
CP-27 works indoors and outside. Features a new adhesive that has increased tack. CP-27 sticks and stays affixed to surfaces without lifting or flagging which prevents seepage and leaves sharper, cleaner paint lines. No bleed-through or slivering either.
This is crepe paper masking tape to use on professional painting projects – home and commercial.
Note, not recommended for use on delicate surfaces such as wallpaper, unpainted wallboard, ceiling tile or with uncured coatings; for delicate surfaces consider Shurtape CP-28.
Buy in bulk and save even more!
Advantages and Benefits:
- Professional grade
- Excellent 14-day UV resistance
- ShurRelease technology leaves no residue and sharp, crisp, clean paint lines
- Good performance for a variety of applications that require easy removal
Construction & Physical Properties:
- Overall Grade/Function: Professional, 14-day UV resistant masking tape
- Backing: Crepe paper
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Color: Blue
- Standard Widths: 18mm, 24mm, 36mm, 48mm
- Standard Length: 55m (60 yds)
- Tensile Strength: 24 lbs/in width
- Adhesion to Stainless Steel: 19 oz/in width
- Thickness: 5.7 mils
- Elongation: 6%
Shurtape® Brand Essence:
Technical Data Sheet:
Download by clicking here
NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than nominal size).