Shurtape CP-150 Painter's Mate Green Masking Tape
Save Now! Close out item, very limited quantities on hand. Only product in stock will be allowed in shopping cart for purchase.
Shurtape® CP-150 "Painter's Mate" Green Tape is a great multi-purpose tape. It is perfect for use on glass, metal, wood, walls, trim, baseboards and window frames and safe to use with all paints, as well as most lacquers and varnishes.
Painter's Mate leaves clean, straight paint lines and no adhesive transfer up to 8 days in direct sunlight.
Note, not recommended for use on delicate surfaces such as wallpaper, unpainted wallboard, ceiling tile or with uncured coatings; for delicate surfaces consider Shurtape CP-28.
Buy in bulk and save even more!
Advantages and Benefits:
- Quality performance yet economical
- Leaves clean, straight paint lines
- Leaves no adhesive transfer up to 8 days in direct sunlight
Construction & Physical Properties:
- Overall Grade/Function: Multi-purpose
- Backing: Green crepe paper
- Adhesive: Rubber based
- Color: Green
- Standard Widths: 18mm, 24mm, 36mm
- Standard Length: 55m (60 yds)
- Tensile Strength: 17 lbs/in width
- Adhesion to Stainless Steel: 24 oz/in width
- Thickness: 5.7 mils
- Elongation: 11%
- Adhesion to Backing: 5 oz/in width
Shurtape® Brand Essence:
Technical Data Sheet:
Download by clicking here
NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than nominal size).