sia 1815 siatop 8" Grip Sanding Discs
SALE: Save 5% on sia Abrasives using code SIA5 at checkout.
sia Abrasives 1815 siatop Grip Sanding Discs offers a cost-effective alternative to fibre discs without the hole - whether it's for removing rust and paint or deburring, fiberglass grinding, surface finishing or preparation for welding of unalloyed steels and non-ferrous metals.
Features fast cut, very high stock removal rates and longer life due to zirconia alumina abrasive, cooling additive and heavy duty fiber backing.
siafast grip hook & loop attachment offers durable yet quick disc change out to keep you working faster.
8 inch size, sold 25 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile all-round product with an attractive range of options
- Outstanding performance in dry sanding applications
- Fast and rugged stock removal with regular surface quality
- Cost reduction thanks to long lifetime
- Minimal effort required for high stock removal
- Excellent surface quality
- Removal of paint
- Removal of rust
- Weld preparation
- Removing discolouration
- Sanding down
- Surface treatment
- Smoothing and blending of flaws
- Structuring and final sanding
- Grit type: zirconia alumina
- Grade range: 24
- Backing: fibre
- Coating method: closed
- Bonding: resin over resin
- Coating: cooling additive
- Attachment: siafast (grip, hook & loop)
- Size & Quantity: 8" diameter, 25 discs per box