Sudbury Elastomeric Marine Sealants, 3 ounce
Sudbury® Elastomeric Marine Sealants 3 Ounce Tubes are a one-part, fast skinning (10 minutes) and fast curing (24 hours) multi-purpose marine grade sealant with superior strength, adhesion, elongation and shelf-life characteristics.
Cures in temperatures from -20°F (-28.9°C) to 120°F (48.9°C) and can be wet sanded and painted after curing. Flexibility and compression capabilities are excellent. Heavy duty use above or below the waterline.
Twists, bends, expands, compresses. Seals ports, beds hardware, stops leaks. Resistant to teak cleaners, oil, diesel fuel and salt water. Adheres tenaciously without primers to fiberglass, glass, plastic, metal and wood. Simple clean up with mineral spirits.
Available in Clear, White and Black colors and different size containers. Very long shelf-life.
Not recommended for wooden deck seams or use in areas subject to gasoline.
Also available in 10 ounce cartridges.
Sold 1 tube per package.
Features and Benefits:
- One-part multi-purpose sealant that is fast skinning & fast curing
- Excellent flexibility and compression
- Safe for heavy duty use above and below the waterline
- Adheres tenaciously without primers to fiberglass, glass, plastic, metal and wood
- Twists, bends, expands, compresses
- Can be wet sanded and painted after curing
- Resistant to teak cleaners, oil, diesel fuel and salt water
- Available in Clear, Black and White
- Available in 3 oz tubes and 10 ounce cartridges