Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick 2.75" PSA Sanding Rolls, 96 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick 2.75" x 82.5' PSA Long Board Sanding Rolls (96 Series) offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a high initial cut and lower costs are desired a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; results in a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, primers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, walls and drywall
- For PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Anti-clogging lubricant layer
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and good surface finish
- D / C weight paper with pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing
- Grit range 36 to 400 grit
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 400P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive grain
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" x 27-1/2 Yd (82.5') roll